At Mission Chiropractic we are taking your safety very seriously. We currently exceed all guidelines and regulations regarding Covid-19.
Things you will notice during your visit to Mission Chiropractic:
- To maintain social distancing and limit any potential exposure our patient load has been reduced to near 50% of our normal operations. It is the only time in our history as a clinic that we are proud to have an empty waiting room.
- All patients and practitioners are thoroughly screened. We cannot treat you if you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms. If you are not sure what COVID-19 symptoms are, check here for self assessment, or give us a call for more information.
- We are obsessively sanitizing. Everything gets wiped down and sanitized, likely twice as much as required. Our motto: It’s better to sanitize one too many times than one too few.
- Masks and hand sanitizer. We would love to shake our patient’s hands and even know what you look like, but in the meantime, masks are required in the facility and we ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided when entering the premises.
- Do you belong to a higher risk demographic? Please contact us for off schedule booking possibilities to further limit your exposure potential. This is available at no additional cost as part of our commitment to your safety.